Pooja Chopra under pressure to work with Vipul Shah
Mumbai: Pooja Chopra, who was was last seen in Vipul Shah`s `Commando` has been repeated again by the filmmaker in his next film `Roop Nagar Ke Cheeteh`. The actress says she is extremely happy but is under pressure to prove herself again.
"Yes, there is a lot of excitement and it also gives me a lot of encouragement that a filmmaker like Vipul Shah wants to repeat me. I will not lie but I am under pressure which comes with lot of happiness. He has given me a second opportunity and I will not let him down," Pooja said.
The film is directed by Vihaan Suryavanshi and produced by Shah.
Unlike her role in `Commando`, `Roop Nagar Ke Cheeteh` will see Pooja in a different avtaar.
"The film is going on floors Jan 4. This film is different from `Commando` and it revolves around friendship. It`s a very relatable, youthful story," said the actress.
"My look in the film is also different. I am playing a very modern girl from Delhi. So, I am thrilled and excited and can`t wait to start working on the film," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!