Prabhu Deva to make film for Sanjay Dutt
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who is currently in jail in connection with the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, has reportedly signed choreographer-director Prabhu Deva to helm a film from his production house.
Dutt is serving his sentence in Yerawada jail. But his wife Manyata is handling her husband`s production house.
"Prabhu Deva has been signed to make a film for Sanjay Dutt company. Manyata met Prabhu and things got finalised last week," sources close to the development said.
Prabhu has previously directed mass entertainers like `Wanted` and `Rowdy Rathore`.
"We are yet to decide on the subject and actors for this film," the source added.
Another film, titled `Hasmukh Pighal Gaya` and directed by Sejal Shah, is also being made under Sanjay Dutt`s production house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks