Prabhudeva, Shahid Kapoor to dance to `Gandi baat`
New Delhi: This one`s likely to be a visual delight - dancing ace Prabhudeva and actor Shahid Kapoor will groove together for the first time for ‘Rambo Rajkumar’ in a song called ‘Gandi baat’. They are excited.
Prabhudeva, who is directing the movie, said he is very "excited" to perform alongside Shahid, who in his opinion is one of Bollywood`s most talented performers.
"I`m very excited about the song and Shahid and I are already rehearsing for it. It`s a fun and peppy track," he said in a statement.
Shahid said he is "really looking forward to doing a full dance song with Prabhu sir. His style is very new for me, so it`s a challenge. But I am loving it!"
The song, composed by Pritam, will be shot in a bar setting. Rehearsals for the number are in process.
Producer Viki Rajani says: "`Gandi baat` will be well remembered as we have two of the biggest and best dancers matching steps to a peppy track for the very first time."
The song is "high on tempo" keeping in mind the energy that Prabhudeva and Shahid are capable of, Pritam said in a statement. He is "extremely confident that they will take `Gandi baat` notches higher”.
The movie will hit screens Nov 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! 'Sanam Re' gets bigger audience than Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif's 'Fitoor'
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash