Prabhudheva is masala king: Shahid Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor, who has worked under the direction of Prabhudheva for the first time in ‘R...Rajkumar’, says the actor-director is the "masala king" of movies.
Prabhudheva has earlier helmed Bollywood films like ‘Rowdy Rathore’ and ‘Wanted’.
"I hope I have been able to fulfil what Prabhu (Prabhudheva) has expected from me. It was an honour to work with him. He is the mawali (rowdy) and the masala king," Shahid told reporters at the trailer launch of ‘R...Rajkumar’ here Tuesday.
Shahid says he simply followed Prabhudheva`s instructions.
"I have copied what Prabhu was doing and I have only followed him throughout the film. There was too much of action, so it was tiring. But I had a great time shooting," said Shahid, who found it challenging to match steps with Prabhudheva as far as dancing was concerned.
"I used to think I am a great dancer, but when I danced with him I realised I am still a struggler," said Shahid, a trained dancer.
‘R...Rajkumar’ features Sonakshi Sinha as the female lead. The film releases Dec 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy