Prachi Desai glad to play her age in `I Me Aur Main`
Mumbai: Prachi Desai is happy that with ‘I Me aur Main’ she finally got to play a role she always desired.
"I can finally heave a sigh of relief that I have got to play a role that is of my own age. It has come to me a little late but, as they say, better late than never," the 24-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of Neutrogena videos that will be first shown on their Facebook page.
"All the roles I got before this were way beyond my years. I have always played somebody older than actually me. I am so glad that I got this character, Gauri to play," added Prachi.
Prachi plays an ultra-modern girl Gauri in ‘I Me aur Main’, which also features John Abraham and Chitrangada Singh in prominent roles. It will hit theatres March 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming