Presenting Farah Khan the heroine!
Mumbai: She has directed some blockbuster films and now she is all set to woo the audience with her acting prowess. Filmmaker and ace choreographer Farah Khan makes her acting debut as the lead heroine in Bela Bhansali Sehgal’s ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’ opposite Boman Irani.
The film opens with a single and perhaps a virgin Boman Irani being teased about his single status. Boman is a salesman at a lingerie shop and bumps into Farah and rest as they say is history.
The sweet and comical love story is about Shirin (Farah) and Farhad (Boman) falling in love and the obstacles they face. The movie also stars Farha’s aunt, Daisy Irani in a pivotal role.
Have a look at the trailer. Looks like a fun film!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Noor' First look: Sonakshi Sinha in journo avatar!
- Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh welcome second bundle of joy
- Smoking hot! Shraddha Kapoor’s look on the cover of Filmfare is captivating
- This classic photo of Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh will give you intense relationship goals
- Dwayne Johnson to star in 'Doc Savage'