Priyanka Chopra all set to sweat it out for Mary Kom biopic
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: From playing a vamp in ‘Aitraaz’ to moving the audience to tears as ‘Jhilmil’ in ‘Barfi’, Priyanka Chopra has proved her acting prowess almost effortlessly.
The 30-year-old actress, who was chosen to reprise the role of Mary Kom in a biopic, has reportedly started training for the challenging character.
Piggy Chops is believed to be trained by Sameer Johal, who has also trained Farhan Akhtar for ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’.
In order to make the biopic look as genuine as possible, the maker’s of the movie have roped in ‘Chak De! India`s’ sports action director- Rob Miller – to train Priyanka for the ring sequences.
Can’t wait to see Priyanka in a boxer’s avatar!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer