Priyanka Chopra chooses Ekta Kapoor over Shah Rukh Khan
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra – one of the most sought after actresses in Tinsel Town – has chosen Ekta Kapoor over Shah Rukh Khan.
According to a leading daily, the former Miss World was supposed to allot dates to either King Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ or Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Milan Talkies’ later this year as both the flicks will be hitting theatres at almost the same time.
Shockingly, the dusky beauty has given a green signal to ‘Milan Talkies’ – in which she will be starring opposite Imran Khan – while Shah Rukh will now have to cast another actress in his movie, which also stars Abhishek Bachchan.
Wonder what Shah Rukh has to say about this!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look