Priyanka Chopra feels proud of `Gunday`
Mumbai: Actress-singer Priyanka Chopra is happy to be a part of crime thriller `Gunday` where she is sharing the screen space with Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor.
Set in 1970s Bengal, the film, which is currently in its final post-production stage, is story about two boys who turn into coal bandits and fall for the same girl.
"Just got done watching the first copy of Gunday! I`m so proud of everyone who made this film possible.. Yay! Pat on the back @aliabbaszafar," Priyanka tweeted.
The 32-year-old actress has slipped into the role of a glamorous cabaret dancer in the Ali Abbas Zafar`s film.
The film will also be released simultaneously in Bengali with full Bengali songs composed by Bappi Lahiri.
Produced by Yash Raj Films, `Gunday` is slated to hit theatres on February 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- Chris Hemsworth supports child abuse charity campaign
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop
- I play better cricket post 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dwayne Johnson welcomes Nick Jonas to 'Jumanji' family!
- Replace Fawad Khan in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', demands MNS