Priyanka Chopra feels proud of `Gunday`
Mumbai: Actress-singer Priyanka Chopra is happy to be a part of crime thriller `Gunday` where she is sharing the screen space with Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor.
Set in 1970s Bengal, the film, which is currently in its final post-production stage, is story about two boys who turn into coal bandits and fall for the same girl.
"Just got done watching the first copy of Gunday! I`m so proud of everyone who made this film possible.. Yay! Pat on the back @aliabbaszafar," Priyanka tweeted.
The 32-year-old actress has slipped into the role of a glamorous cabaret dancer in the Ali Abbas Zafar`s film.
The film will also be released simultaneously in Bengali with full Bengali songs composed by Bappi Lahiri.
Produced by Yash Raj Films, `Gunday` is slated to hit theatres on February 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look