Priyanka Chopra plays cabaret dancer in `Gunday`
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen as a cabaret dancer in her upcoming film `Gunday`.
While recreating the authenticity of Kolkata of the 70`s, director and writer of `Gunday`, Ali Abbas Zafar, tries to showcase the then prevalent world of cabaret dancing.
Priyanka plays the role of Nandita, the gorgeous cabaret dancer.
The film is set in Kolkata`s most unsettled times, when the protagonists, the inseparable Bikram and Bala, grew from being small time, inconsequential wagon breakers and coal thieves, to becoming the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia-men.
Produced by Aditya Chopra the film stars, Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Irrfan Khan in lead roles.
The film is slated to release worldwide on February 14 next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan to undergo massive transformation for 'Tiger Zinda Hai'? Here's what you should know
- Kristen Stewart to star in thriller 'Underwater'
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees' to release in Egypt and Jordan!