Priyanka Chopra plays cabaret dancer in `Gunday`
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen as a cabaret dancer in her upcoming film `Gunday`.
While recreating the authenticity of Kolkata of the 70`s, director and writer of `Gunday`, Ali Abbas Zafar, tries to showcase the then prevalent world of cabaret dancing.
Priyanka plays the role of Nandita, the gorgeous cabaret dancer.
The film is set in Kolkata`s most unsettled times, when the protagonists, the inseparable Bikram and Bala, grew from being small time, inconsequential wagon breakers and coal thieves, to becoming the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia-men.
Produced by Aditya Chopra the film stars, Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Irrfan Khan in lead roles.
The film is slated to release worldwide on February 14 next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan had something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say