Priyanka Chopra starrer `Mary Kom` release delayed?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The actress known for portraying every character with poise and perfection—Priyanka Chopra indeed trained super hard for her role as MC Mary Kom, the boxing champ.
Her fans however, will have to be a little more patient before they get to see her as the Olympic winner. If reports are to be believed, the release date of this biopic has been pushed forward.
According to a leading daily, the release of `Mary Kom` biopic has been shifted, as the makers want to give an edgy feel to the film. The latest buzz about the movie is that extra efforts are being put in to make the biopic stand out on the lines of `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag`.
Earlier reports suggested that `Mary Kom` was slated to hit the theatres on October 2 this year. But, to avoid any clash with Hrithik-Katrina`s `Bang Bang` and Shahid Kapoor`s `Haider`, the film has postponed its release date, reportedly.
The film is helmed by Omang Kumar and produced by ace director Sanjay Leela Bhansali along with Viacom 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali is keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!