Priyanka Chopra to play a sex-worker in KJo’s next
Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra, who is all set to play the romantic interest of Hrithik Roshan in Karan Johar’s ‘Agneepath’ remake, will soon be seen in the role of a prostitute and not that of a nurse.
Apparently, Karan has made certain changes in his script as unlike the original, where Madhavi romanced Big B in the role of a nurse, Priyanka will be playing a sex-worker named Kaali in the film.
Talking to a daily, a source said, “Karan is leaving no stone unturned for the remake of Agneepath. However there are many changes that Karan has made in the script to appeal to today’s generation. Even the characters played by Mithun Chakraborthy and Neelam Kothari have been removed from the film.”
“Karan wanted to cast someone who is dark and dusky, as the character is called Kaali. That’s when he thought of Priyanka. However all the details around the film have been kept under wraps and no one is allowed to speak about the film until it goes on the floors,” added the source.
When contacted, Priyanka was unavailable for comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder
- Independence Day: Resurgence movie review: Staid and worn out
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' rakes in moolah, nears Rs 50 crore mark at Box Office
- '7 Hours To Go' movie review: A promise not delivered
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0' movie review: Cleverly crafted, compelling!