Priyanka, Ram Charan`s chemistry refreshing: Apoorva Lakhia
Mumbai: The onscreen chemistry between Priyanka Chopra and Ram Charan in the ‘Zanjeer’ remake is surprisingly refreshing, says filmmaker Apoorva Lakhia.
"The chemistry of Priyanka and Ram Charan Teja is looking 2,000 times better than what I had expected. They both are looking surprisingly refreshing onscreen," Lakhia told reporters.
The movie is the remake of the 1973 film of the same name.
Priyanka joined the cast and crew for the film`s second schedule in Hyderabad.
Lakhia said: "It was superb shooting in Hyderabad. We finished the second schedule at a stretch. The film has shaped up very well... that`s all I can say as a director."
Produced by Reliance Entertainment, Amit Mehra and Flying Turtle Films, ‘Zanjeer’ will release April 12, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'