Production well thought-out decision, says Abhay Deol
Mumbai: Abhay Deol, who has turned producer with romantic-comedy ‘One By Two’, says the decision was not made in a haste.
Active in Hindi filmdom since his debut in 2005 with ‘Socha Na Tha’, the 37-year-old has faced the camera to play various kind of roles in films like ‘Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.’, ‘Ek Chalis Ki Last Local’, ‘Manorama Six Feet Under’, ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!’, ‘Dev D’ and ‘Chakravyuh’.
With eight years of experience in showbiz, he now takes a plunge into production business.
"If I would have thought that I am taking this decision too early in my career, then I would have not become a producer. You will also get to know it once the film will release," said the actor at the launch of a new Mercedes Benz car here Thursday.
Abhay will be seen romancing his real life girl friend Preeti Desai in the film, directed by Devika Bhagat.
The actor was last seen in ‘Raanjhanaa’ alongside Sonam Kapoor and southern actor Dhanush.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!