Promotions are waste of time, money: Sunny Deol
Mumbai: Actor Sunny Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming family film ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’, which stars him along with his father Dharmendra and brother Bobby, finds promotional activities stressful.
"It has become more stressful of late. It’s a waste of money, waste of time, waste of everything! You can use that much of money making another film, how much you spend on the public relations these days," Sunny said in an interaction.
He rues how promoting a film on a large scale is in "fashion".
"If you don`t do it, they (people) don`t know about your film. We are now stuck with this and we have to carry on with it," he added.
‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’, directed by Sangeeth Sivan, releases June 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan