Proud to have Sunny Deol in my first production: Shilpa Shetty
Mumbai: Bollywood actress and producer Shilpa Shetty is glad that actor Sunny Deol is part of her "Dishkiyaaoon" first production venture, saying it is a "big thing" for her.
"We will reveal more details soon but right now I am very happy with the response to the trailer. Till now I have worked with Sunny Deol and now he is working in my first film. It is a big thing for me," the 38-year-old said here Sunday at the Worli Food Festival.
Shilpa further said that she never expected her first film to be an action movie.
"The film is good. I never thought that my first film will be an action-mystery. I always thought that if ever I make a film it would be a comedy or a love story. But I loved the script of `Dishkiyaaoon` so much that I wanted people to know the story," said Shilpa.
Meanwhile, her husband Raj Kundra revealed that they have a trump card which Shilpa will reveal at the right time.
"There is a hidden secret which Shilpa will come out with soon. It is regarding the promotions, we have a trump card," said the businessman.
"Dishkiyaaoon" also features Harman Baweja and is slated to release March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut