Proud to have Sunny Deol in my first production: Shilpa Shetty
Mumbai: Bollywood actress and producer Shilpa Shetty is glad that actor Sunny Deol is part of her "Dishkiyaaoon" first production venture, saying it is a "big thing" for her.
"We will reveal more details soon but right now I am very happy with the response to the trailer. Till now I have worked with Sunny Deol and now he is working in my first film. It is a big thing for me," the 38-year-old said here Sunday at the Worli Food Festival.
Shilpa further said that she never expected her first film to be an action movie.
"The film is good. I never thought that my first film will be an action-mystery. I always thought that if ever I make a film it would be a comedy or a love story. But I loved the script of `Dishkiyaaoon` so much that I wanted people to know the story," said Shilpa.
Meanwhile, her husband Raj Kundra revealed that they have a trump card which Shilpa will reveal at the right time.
"There is a hidden secret which Shilpa will come out with soon. It is regarding the promotions, we have a trump card," said the businessman.
"Dishkiyaaoon" also features Harman Baweja and is slated to release March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!