‘Queen’ trailer: Kangana Ranaut's journey to her honeymoon!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: After failing to woo the audiences in her last film, ‘Rajjo’, Kangana Ranaut is back with a promising movie called ‘Queen’, in which she is playing a Delhi bred girl called Rani aka Queen.
The trailer of the film shows Rani preparing for her “pehli shaadi”, and most importantly, her “pehla honeymoon” with her husband, in Amsterdam and Paris. What is even more interesting is the fact that Rani goes all the way to these “phoren” cities for her honeymoon. But her plans go haywire the moment she lands in the new country. That’s how Queen’s journey starts. Supermodel Lisa Haydon is also playing a supporting role in the film. Rajkumar Yadav, who was last seen in ‘Kai Po Che!’ and ‘Shahid’, is playing Kangana’s beloved.
Kangana’s antics as Rani look very interesting. She has even adopted the typical West Delhi accent to make her character look real. Have a look at the trailer and tell us what you feel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- No issue with censor board: 'Baar Baar Dekho' director
- Emraan Hashmi hopes 'Baadshaho' turns out bigger than 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'
- Photo alert! Witness Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's adorable chemistry on the sets of 'Jolly LLB 2'
- Ali Fazal to screen 'Happy Bhaag Jaayegi' in London