‘Race 2’ to release in November, 2012
Mumbai: Saif Ali Khan starrer `Race 2`, the sequel to 2008 hit `Race`, will revisit cinema screens on November 30, next year.
Directed by Abbas Mustan and produced by Ramesh Taurani, the film began shooting earlier this year. ‘Race 2’ wrapped up its first schedule in Mumbai yesterday and now gears up for the next.
“‘Race 2’ releases November 30 next year. We felt it was just the right date to release our film,” Taurani said.
“‘Race 2’ is in the same genre and will be made on as grand a scale as the original. We will be shooting in Turkey and Cyprus next. The story has plenty of twists and turns and every character will have gray shades,” Abbas Mastan said.
The multi-starrer stars Saif, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gour Hari Das' involvement in his biopic necessary: Ananth Mahadevan
- Tom Hanks looks forward to shoot with Irrfan in `Inferno`
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity