Rajkummar grew real moustache for `CityLights`
Mumbai: Rajkummar Rao has gone Aamir Khan`s way by getting deep into a character for ‘CityLights’. For the movie, the young actor grew a real moustache to fulfil the requirement for his role.
‘CityLights’ is directed by Hansal Mehta.
Instead of opting for an artificial moustache, Rajkummar grew a real one to keep the look of the film consistent. He also reportedly pushed the shoot of "Dolly Ki Doli" to ensure the look gets maintained for the promotion of ‘CityLights’, slated to release May 30.
This is the kind of dedication reflected by superstar Aamir, who had kept his real ‘Mangal Pandey: The Rising’ moustache continuously throughout the shoot and promotions to maintain the authentic look.
‘CityLights’ is an official remake of the international award winning film ‘Metro Manila’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!