Rajpal Yadav does whatever roles come his way
Mumbai: Actor Rajpal Yadav has not only impressed with his comic skills in films like ‘Hungama’, and ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’, but also played the lead in films like ‘Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon!’ and ‘Main, Meri Patni Aur Who’. The actor says he never decides about which role he has to play.
"I never decide (that I have to do comedy). Fortunately, I have got the space and opportunities to do comedy, opportunities to do serious films, serious characters, comic characters. I started my career with a negative character," he said on location of the film "Babuji Ek Ticket Bambai" here.
"So I have proved myself in everything. Now whatever be the character I just dedicate myself to it and try to give my best," he said adding that the character should be high on entertainment value.
The actor will soon be seen in Pakistani actress Veena Malik-starrer ‘Zindagi 50-50’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!