Rajpal Yadav does whatever roles come his way
Mumbai: Actor Rajpal Yadav has not only impressed with his comic skills in films like ‘Hungama’, and ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’, but also played the lead in films like ‘Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon!’ and ‘Main, Meri Patni Aur Who’. The actor says he never decides about which role he has to play.
"I never decide (that I have to do comedy). Fortunately, I have got the space and opportunities to do comedy, opportunities to do serious films, serious characters, comic characters. I started my career with a negative character," he said on location of the film "Babuji Ek Ticket Bambai" here.
"So I have proved myself in everything. Now whatever be the character I just dedicate myself to it and try to give my best," he said adding that the character should be high on entertainment value.
The actor will soon be seen in Pakistani actress Veena Malik-starrer ‘Zindagi 50-50’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer