Rajpal Yadav does whatever roles come his way
Mumbai: Actor Rajpal Yadav has not only impressed with his comic skills in films like ‘Hungama’, and ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’, but also played the lead in films like ‘Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon!’ and ‘Main, Meri Patni Aur Who’. The actor says he never decides about which role he has to play.
"I never decide (that I have to do comedy). Fortunately, I have got the space and opportunities to do comedy, opportunities to do serious films, serious characters, comic characters. I started my career with a negative character," he said on location of the film "Babuji Ek Ticket Bambai" here.
"So I have proved myself in everything. Now whatever be the character I just dedicate myself to it and try to give my best," he said adding that the character should be high on entertainment value.
The actor will soon be seen in Pakistani actress Veena Malik-starrer ‘Zindagi 50-50’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!