Ram Gopal Varma plans `Bhoot 3`
New Delhi: ‘Bhoot Returns’ is yet to release, but filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma has already started working on the third film of his ‘Bhoot’ franchise.
The filmmaker had shown a 15-minute special clip of ‘Bhoot Returns’ to a specific section of the trade recently and after getting a positive response, he has decided to make the third installment.
He has found a unique way to churn out a story. Child artist Alayna Sharma, who plays Nimmi in ‘Bhoot Returns’, has shot for a special video in which she asks everyone to share a story which has any paranormal occurrence and that can qualify as a story for his new film. The stories can be sent through Twitter and Facebook.
"`Bhoot 3` was always on the agenda for me. As much as I like to scare people, I also know that people like to be scared. I am sure that there are enough stories out there to be shared when it comes to the horror. I am waiting to read the most unusual one," Varma said in a statement.
The winner`s story will be the screenplay of "Bhoot 3" and he or she will get to spend a day on the sets of the film with Varma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic