Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone spotted shooting for `Tamasha`
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The most-talked about ex-lovers in Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone might be thorough professionals when it comes to working, but that does not let the buzz around them to die down. Recently, pictures of their on location shoot from `Tamasha` started doing the rounds on micro-blogging site Twitter.
By looking at the pictures, we are sure their fans are going to love it in the first go. The Kapoor lad can be seen donning a completely new look in terms of hairstyle and choice of clothes. The pictures do give you a feel that `Tamasha` is going to be a young and peppy film.
Both the actors look uber cool and stylish. `Tamasha` is being directed by ace filmmaker Imtiaz Ali and the shoot is currently underway at Corsica, France. Earlier, the working title of the film was `Window Seat`.
Ali had directed Ranbir in `Rockstar`, which is still seen as the actor`s best so far. Deepika too has had the privilege of working with the director earlier in `Love Aaj Kal` which got her rave reviews. Now, it would be interesting to see both these talented actors work together under Ali`s supervision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?