Ranbir Kapoor rejects film offer with Shah Rukh Khan?
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: The rising superstar Ranbir Kapoor, who is taking no chance after his movie ‘Besharam’ failed to create much ripples at the Box-Office, has reportedly turned down a film offer with the Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan.
According to a tabloid, the ‘Rockstar’ fame seems to be taking his steps to the ladder of success very carefully, as he doesn’t want to repeat another ‘Besharam’ act.
Kapoor apparently has rejected a role in Karan Johar’s upcoming project, as he doesn’t want SRK to outshine his stardom.
“Ranbir wants to consolidate his position as a solo lead. He is capable of carrying a film on his shoulders alone,” a source said.
“Also, Ranbir currently has too much on his plate with ‘Bombay Velvet’, ‘Jagga Jasoos’ and ‘Roy’,” a source added.
Well, it seems the Khan and Kapoor fans have to wait a bit to see them together on silver screen.
Pic Courtesy: Pinkvilla
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US