Ranbir Kapoor`s `Bombay Velvet` to have 200 vintage cars!
Zee Media Bureau/Parul Sabherwal
New Delhi: Director Anurag Kashyap`s next film `Bombay Velvet` is making headlines much before its release. If reports are to be belived, the filmmaker has used more than 200 vintage cars in the film to recreate the Bombay of the 1960s.
This is a sort of a record, as no Bollywood director till date has used so many vintage cars in a single film.
Since, the film has been extensively shot in Sri Lanka, it was not at all difficult for the filmmakers to arrange 200 cars as the country has a huge number of such vehicles which are still in very good condition.
`Bombay Velvet` is a romantic thriller, featuring Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles, while Karan Johar will be seen playing the primary antagonist. The film is slated to hit the silver screen on November 28.
Now, that Kashyap has left no stone unturned to recreate the golden era, it would be interesting to see whether the film lives upto the expectations of the audiences or not!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Simran’ - Release date announced
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Release date of Aamir Khan's 'Secret Superstar' revealed!
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!