Ranbir quits ‘Raajneeti’ sequel; thanks to Katrina
Mumbai: Ranbir Kapoor won appreciation from critics and audience alike for his excellent acting in Prakash Jha’s ‘Raajneeti’, but now it’s being reported that he is not too keen to be a part of the film’s sequel. Reason being cited is Katrina Kaif!
Yes, that’s right. Role of Katrina Kaif has forced Ranbir to quit Jha’s project. Apparently Kaif has a bigger and better in ‘Raajneeti’ sequel. And it’s heard that he doesn’t want to play sidekick to his alleged ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
Filmmaker Prakash Jha giving out details about the second part of ‘Raajneeti’ said, “It is very challenging to take the Raajneeti story forward. Most of the main characters are dead. Two-thirds of the characters will be completely new. Katrina (Kaif) will have a central role.”
The sequel of ‘Raajneeti’ will again be a spin on the epic ‘Mahabharat’, but this time, it will be completely different, claimed Prakash Jha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!