Ranbir to change his look?
Mumbai: This Kapoor lad has been making waves with his acting ever since his debut. Ranbir Kapoor is one of the few actors who has managed to do myriad roles in different genres of films very early in his career.
The actor who is known to experiment with his looks (remember Rockstar’s grunge look) will soon go for a major makeover for his role in Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’.
Speaking to a daily, a source confirmed and said, "The character has very close-cropped hair in the film. After a lot of discussions and deliberations, the look was finally chosen. It`ll be a challenge for Ranbir to carry it off, and he is very excited about it."
Ranbir will also be seen playing an old man in Anurag Basu’s ‘Barfi!’ and will have pierced ear look for ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic