Ranbir to change his look?
Mumbai: This Kapoor lad has been making waves with his acting ever since his debut. Ranbir Kapoor is one of the few actors who has managed to do myriad roles in different genres of films very early in his career.
The actor who is known to experiment with his looks (remember Rockstar’s grunge look) will soon go for a major makeover for his role in Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’.
Speaking to a daily, a source confirmed and said, "The character has very close-cropped hair in the film. After a lot of discussions and deliberations, the look was finally chosen. It`ll be a challenge for Ranbir to carry it off, and he is very excited about it."
Ranbir will also be seen playing an old man in Anurag Basu’s ‘Barfi!’ and will have pierced ear look for ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen's younger daughter Alisah turns 7! Birthday videos inside
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch