Randeep Hooda waiting for Naseeruddin to watch `Highway`
Mumbai: Actor Randeep Hooda, a huge fan of Naseeruddin Shah, says his latest film ‘Highway’ will remain incomplete until the veteran actor watches it.
"For me, `Highway` is incomplete till Naseeruddin sir watches it. I am eagerly waiting for his review. I want him to see the film and sit down with me and discuss about it," Randeep said.
"He has been receiving a lot of calls from the many people praising my work. So he is very happy about it," added the actor, who has worked with Naseeruddin on the theatre platform too.
Randeep had earlier organised a special screening of ‘Highway’ for Naseeruddin, but the latter could not make it.
"Unfortunately, he couldn`t make it for the screening. Nonetheless, he will soon watch the film," he said.
‘Highway’ has opened to mixed reactions, but Randeep is confident that the movie will pick up on word of mouth.
"When we made this film, we were certain that this film was not a huge opener kind of a film. The film has received mixed reactions and I hope the film will pick up over word of mouth. So far the reviews have been favourable for me and for the film," the 37-year-old said.
Directed by Imtiaz Ali, ‘Highway’ which released Feb 21, features Alia Bhatt as the female lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look