Rani Mukerji, Randeep Hooda in Karan Johar`s short film
Mumbai: Actress Rani Mukerji will be sharing screen space with Randeep Hooda for the first time in a Karan Johar movie titled `Bombay Talkies`.
`Bombay Talkies` is a landmark feature film of this year releasing on the centenary date of May 3, 2013, when the industry completes 100 years of cinema.
It is an ode to cinema by four prolific film makers - Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Karan Johar.
"Yes, I am doing a short film with Karan Johar and it features Rani Mukherjee," Randeep said without divulging any details about the project and his role.
The film will also star `Mujhse Fraandship Karoge` actor Saqib Siddique.
Randeep has been much in demand after his performance in `Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai`, `Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster`, `Jannat 2` and `Heroine` among others.
Rani, whose latest release was `Talaash` had teamed up with Johar in `Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna` way back in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays