Rani Mukerji to lose 12 kg for `Mardaani`
Mumbai: Physical trainer Samir Jaura is busy working with actress Rani Mukerji for her look in ‘Mardaani’. He says she needs to reduce 12 to 13 kg for her role in the movie.
"I`m training Rani for `Mardaani` and she will be losing around 12 to 13 kg for the film. We started training two weeks back and she has already lost 3 kg," Jaura said.
In the film, Rani plays a police officer, and the role demands her to be fit.
‘Mardaani’ is helmed by Pradeep Sarkar, who had earler directed Rani in the film ‘Laaga Chunari Mein Daag - Journey Of A Woman’.
Jaura is also the one who is training Priyanka Chopra for the Mary Kom biopic, and he is also behind the macho and fit looks of Farhan Akhtar in ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback