Ranveer, Priyanka’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ to start shooting in May
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: The sizzling Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra are all set to play siblings for Zoya Akhtar’s newest venture ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’. But it seems that even before the shooting started, trouble arose for the cast.
A leading daily reported that the movie has had to be brought forward by a full month because the cruise on which it was supposed to be shot can only be used in May. The earlier shooting schedule was supposedly to begin only in June and was to be continued for about 3 months in various parts of Europe.
The change in schedule has thrown a wrench in other productions like Anil Kapoor’s ‘Welcome Back’. Reportedly, Anil had to change the dates for the slapstick comedy on the behest of Javed Akhtar. The multi starrer brings together Farhan Akhtar, PeeCee, Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah and Shefali Shah.
The movie is scheduled to release in June 2015, and is going to be shot in Turkey, Spain, Italy, France and Tunisia. The ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ director had earlier told reporters that the movie was about a dysfunctional Punjabi family on a cruise.
We hope that Zoya is able to repeat the success of ‘ZNMD’ and the change in so many schedules is worth it for the cast and the crew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification