Ranveer`s `Lootera` look inspired by Dev Anand, James Dean
Mumbai: Ranveer Singh reveals his look in ‘Lootera’ has been inspired by late Hollywood actor James Dean and Bollywood legend Dev Anand.
"Vikram (director Vikramaditya Motwane) was very clear it had to be an amalgamation of James Dean and Dev Anand. So those were the references that he used to send me," the 28-year-old said here Monday at a Cafe Coffee Day outlet while promoting ‘Lootera’.
"I did not do anything, he (the director) knew the kind of look he wanted, the kind of hair he wanted. Every detail he looked into, so I really didn`t give any input this time, it was all Vikram`s," he said.
Ranveer is happy with the appreciation his clean look is garnering, especially from his female fans.
"I am very happy everybody likes that clean cut look. I`ve got a lot of messages that are very appreciative of that look, especially from the ladies, which is nice," he said.
‘Lootera’ stars Sonakshi Sinha as Ranveer`s love interest and hits theatres July 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn vs Ranbir Kapoor: Expect fireworks on Diwali 2016
- Watch: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, John Abraham in crazy ‘Welcome Back’ trailer
- 'Inside Out' leaves behind 'Cars 2', 'Toy Story 3' in India
- Team 'ABCD 2' dances away into Rs100 crore club
- David Carradine's ex-wife wants Gary Oldman for Biopic