Ranveer Singh overwhelmed after teaming up with Govinda for `Kill Dill`
Mumbai: Ranveer Singh has teamed up with Govinda for `Kill Dil` and says that the film is very special as he is working with his childhood idol in it.
"I have started shooting for `Kill Dil.` It`s a very, very major deal for me to be sharing the screen space with one of my childhood idols - Govindaji," the 28-year-old told reporters Tuesday. He was promoting `Gunday`.
"I have been inspired by him. I absolutely loved him while growing up. To be actually working with him is an indescribable feeling," he added.
Being directed by Shaad Ali, `Kill Dil` is a Yash Raj Films production and it is likely to come out in September this year.
It also stars Rani Mukerji, Parineeti Chopra and Ali Zafar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!