Ranveer Singh to do film for `OMG` fame director?
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh is likely to do a film for `Oh My God` fame director Umesh Shukla.
"There are few ideas that I have which I have discussed with Ranveer. The subject that I have, he suits perfectly, hence want to chose him. He has liked it too," Umesh told reporters.
Umesh was unwilling to share any other details about the project.
"If all goes well, the film will happen by next year," he said.
The director two other projects in hand.
In his film `102 Not Out`, Amitabh Bachchan plays a 102-year-old man and Paresh Rawal plays his 75-year-old son. `102 Not Out` is based on a Gujarati play by the same name which has completed 300 shows and is still running.
His another film is `All The Best`, a comedy with Rishi Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan, the shooting for which is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!