Ranvir Shorey, Amit Sial finalised for YRF film
Mumbai: Actors Ranvir Shorey and Amit Sial of `Love Sex Aur Dhoka` fame have been finalised for Yash Raj Films and Dibakar Banerjee`s first upcoming movie.
The quirky filmmaker has been signed by YRF for a three-film deal. The first one, to be co-produced by Dibakar with three male leads will star Ranvir and Amit. Rest of the cast is yet to be decided.
The untitled film is likely to go on floors by the end of April and will be directed by Kanu Behl, a spokesperson from YRF said.
Interestingly Ranvir, Amit and Kanu have worked with Dibakar earlier.
Ranvir had acted in Dibaker`s debut movie, ‘Khosla Ka Ghosla’, Amit has worked with him in ‘Love Sex Aur Dhoka’. As for Kanu, he has been an assistant director for ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye’ and ‘Love, Sex Aur Dhoka’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office