Ratan Jain sure `Gang Of Ghosts` will be money spinner
Mumbai: Producer Ratan Jain is confident that `Gang of Ghosts` will easily recover its cost, thanks to the great cast and not-so-high budget.
"We have made the film smartly. The budget of the film is around Rs.15 to Rs.16 crore and I am confident we will recover all our money. I can`t say about Rs.100 crore, but yes I am sure we will not just recover our money, we will also make a lot of money from the film," Jain, known for making hits like `Dhadkan`, said.
A remake of super hit Bengali film `Bhooter Bhabishiat`, the full-fledged comedy `Gang Of Ghosts` features Sharman Joshi, Meera Chopra and Mahie Gill among others and director Satish Kaushik recently wrapped up the shooting.
Jain pins his hope on the cast of the movie.
"I don`t feel any pressure because my only concern was with the star cast. If you have proper star cast half of your work is done I am happy we have an ensemble star cast for this film."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks