Raveena in animated version of ‘Andaz Apna Apna’
Mumbai: Cult comedy ‘Andaz Apna Apna’ changed the way comedy films were perceived in India. Raveena Tandon, who was a part of the comic caper, has confirmed she would be lending voice to one of the characters in this animated film called ‘Andaz Naya Naya’.
"The animated version of the movie is being made, for which I am giving my voice," said the 37-year-old actress at an event here.
The "mast-mast" girl of Bollywood had taken a sabbatical after her marriage to industrialist Anil Thadani in 2004. But now, the mother-of-two is eyeing Bollywood again and has signed a couple of projects.
"I have just signed a few films. Shooting of one of them `Gin Liya Aasmaan` has started and other films `E-dil Sambhal Zara` and `Shovna Seven Nights` will go on the floor in 3-4 months," she said.
The National Award winning actress has acted in films like ‘Mohra’, ‘Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi’, ‘Ziddi’, and ‘Shool’. She made a comeback in Bollywood with ‘Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap’ and was also seen in a Bengali film ‘Laboratory’ in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!