Ravi Kishan dons woman`s avatar in `Bullett Raja`
Mumbai: Popular Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan will be seen in a woman`s avatar in Tigmanshu Dhulia`s `Bullett Raja`.
With cross dressing getting popular in Bollywood as actors like Aamir Khan and Riteish Deshmukh have dressed as a woman on screen, Ravi will be seen as a woman in the forthcoming film `Bullett Raja`.
"I have never done something like this before and I would give all the credit to Tissu bhai (Tigmanshu) for this. He makes it so easy for an actor, thanks to his sheer clarity. I liked taking up the challenge and I hope the audience will love my avatar," Ravi said.
Besides Ravi, the film has Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles.
`Bullett Raja` is slated for release on November 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!