Ravi Kishan to play man and woman in `Bullett Raja`
Mumbai: Actor Ravi Kishan says his role in ‘Bullet Raja’ will see him donning the garb of a man as well as a woman.
"I will be a woman and a man in the film. I can`t say much more about it. We have finished shooting for the film," he said.
Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha play main leads in the ‘Bullett Raja’, which is being directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia.
Meanwhile, the actor will also be seen in ‘Bajatey Raho’, directed by Shashant A Shah, and the revenge comedy also stars Dolly Ahluwalia, Vinay Pathak, Ranvir Shorey, Tusshar Kapoor and Vishakha Singh.
Talking about his future plans, he said that he does have many projects in the pipeline.
"Plenty of films and TV shows. A Bhojpuri is also on. First I used to work like a psycho, but I don`t do that any more. I am taking it easy now," said Ravi Kishan who was recently seen in ‘Zila Ghaziabad’ and ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!