Real eunuchs part of Kangna Ranaut’s reel wedding
New Delhi: Director Vikas Bahl`s upcoming movie ‘Queen’ will see real eunuchs as part of a wedding scene.
When Bahl was shooting a wedding scene with lead actors Kangna Ranaut and Rajkumar Yadav, eunuchs in the nearby locality reportedly confused it with a real wedding.
According to a source, the group came and started dancing as they do at any wedding or celebration.
Bahl decided to involve them as part of the reel wedding. The assistant directors were sent to convince the group, who agreed to be part of the shoot.
‘Queen’ is about a woman, who goes alone on her honeymoon after her marriage falls apart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- Time flies! Emraan Hashmi reminisces four years of 'Jannat 2'
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?