Remo D`Souza to perform at Maha Kumbh
Mumbai: The team of ‘ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance’ will perform at the Maha Kumbh as a promotional activity for the film. Director Remo D`Souza says they will perform on a devotional song.
"I am planning to do a performance with the `ABCD` team at the Maha Kumbh. The logistics are being finalised by UTV (Motion Pictures) and me," Remo told IANS.
"We have a devotional song Deva which we want to perform there. It will be a spiritual experience to dance on this high energy track at the Maha Kumbh, where so many people come to find themselves and feel closer to god," he added.
The dance-based movie, releasing Feb 8, features Prabhudheva and Ganesh Acharya, apart from young dancers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!