Remo D`Souza to perform at Maha Kumbh
Mumbai: The team of ‘ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance’ will perform at the Maha Kumbh as a promotional activity for the film. Director Remo D`Souza says they will perform on a devotional song.
"I am planning to do a performance with the `ABCD` team at the Maha Kumbh. The logistics are being finalised by UTV (Motion Pictures) and me," Remo told IANS.
"We have a devotional song Deva which we want to perform there. It will be a spiritual experience to dance on this high energy track at the Maha Kumbh, where so many people come to find themselves and feel closer to god," he added.
The dance-based movie, releasing Feb 8, features Prabhudheva and Ganesh Acharya, apart from young dancers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik