Remo D`Souza to perform at Maha Kumbh
Mumbai: The team of ‘ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance’ will perform at the Maha Kumbh as a promotional activity for the film. Director Remo D`Souza says they will perform on a devotional song.
"I am planning to do a performance with the `ABCD` team at the Maha Kumbh. The logistics are being finalised by UTV (Motion Pictures) and me," Remo told IANS.
"We have a devotional song Deva which we want to perform there. It will be a spiritual experience to dance on this high energy track at the Maha Kumbh, where so many people come to find themselves and feel closer to god," he added.
The dance-based movie, releasing Feb 8, features Prabhudheva and Ganesh Acharya, apart from young dancers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks