Remo D`Souza wants Madhuri for next!
Mumbai: Director-choreographer Remo D`Souza, who is currently busy with his next film ‘ABCD’, says he is trying to rope in Madhuri Dixit for his next, which will be a musical saga.
"Unfortunately, Madhuri Dixit is not in `ABCD`. But, I am trying to get her for my next film which is a musical saga which will be in 3D," Remo told IANS.
"I am constantly in touch with her. I am still writing the script but I had many meetings with her. She is willing to work on this project," he added.
Madhuri and Remo had judged season four of the reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ along with Malaika Arora Khan.
Remo is currently shooting for ‘ABCD (Anybody Can Dance)’, a 3D film that features Prabhu Deva and Ganesh Acharya along with some newcomers.
Talking about his directorial debut ‘Faltu’ sequel, he said: "I am not sure which film will go on floors before - it might be `Faltu` sequel or my next musical saga. Let`s see how things fall in place. Right now I am extremely busy with ‘ABCD’."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali is keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor