Remo D`souza wants to direct Emraan Hashmi
Mumbai: Ace choreographer-turned-director Remo D`souza has expressed his desire to direct actor Emraan Hashmi.
"I would like to work with Emraan. There is a plan but nothing is confirmed yet. After I finish work on my two films then I might start working on this," Remo told reporters.
Presently, Remo has two films in hand - a sequel to `Any Body Can Dance` and another project with Siddharth Malhotra in the lead.
"I have worked with Emraan while shooting a song for his upcoming film `Ungli`. He is a talented actor," Remo said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!