RGV feels weird shooting reel hanging of Kasab
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma says he felt weird after he completed shooting the hanging scene in his movie ‘The Attacks of 26/11’, based on the Mumbai terror attack.
"Just now finished shooting Kasab`s hanging... Must say it felt really eerie that the reel hanging happened hardly a week after the real hanging," Varma wrote on Twitter.
Varma, 50, is busy shooting the movie, which is based on how 10 terrorists came to Mumbai and executed their plan of unleashing terror in key areas of the country`s business capital.
Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist who was caught alive, was hanged Nov 21. Varma has included that part in his movie too.
‘The Attacks of 26/11’ features Nana Patekar and Sanjeev Jaiswal. A 15-minute footage of the movie was recently screened for policemen and attack victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!