Richa Chadda begins shooting for `Bad` in Udaipur
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Richa Chadda has begun shooting Pooja Bhatt`s next production venture `Bad` in Udaipur.
"In Udaipur for the film `Bad`... Working Sunday," Richa posted on Twitter.
The 24-year-old actress will be seen alongside Randeep Hooda in `Bad`, which is inspired by the infamous serial killer, Charles Shobraj`s sensational jailbreak from the Tihar Jail in 1986.
The film is being directed by Prawaal Raman.
Richa`s performance in her last outing `Fukrey` as the feisty Bholi Punjaban, was given a thumbs up from the audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming