Riteish Deshmukh`s `Lai Bhaari` running strong!
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Success has kissed the feet of actor Riteish Deshmukh, who has already stunned Bollywood with his surprising performance as an antagonist in `Ek Villain`, a refreshing change from the comic roles he was attached with.
Now, the actor has taken the Marathi film industry by storm with his debut `Lai Bhaari` which earned a whopping 10.55 crore over the weekend.
Even as the 35 year-old actor is yet to complete celebrating the grand success of `Ek Villain` (which has entered the 100 crore club), his Marathi flick has given him more reasons to continue making merry.
Meanwhile the posters of his next `Bangistan` has been released and has already become the talk of the town.
It seems he has become the favourite among the directors. His immense popularity among the fans has earned him as leading face of YRF`s `Bank Chor` replacing comedy king Kapil Sharma.
Whew! Riteish has a lot more on his plate than he can chew. But may more success come his way.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!