Rohan Sippy`s film with Ayushmann, Kunaal, goes on floors
Mumbai: After ‘Dum Maaro Dum’, director Rohan Sippy is back to work with yet-to-be titled film featuring Ayushmann Khurrana and Kunaal Roy Kapur.
"Roll camera. And we are off and running. Started shooting my fourth film," Sippy tweeted.
Son of director Ramesh Sippy, this is his fourth film as a director after ‘Kuch Naa Kaho’, ‘Bluffmaster’ and ‘Dum Maaro Dum’. This is the second film for Ayushmann after the stupendous success of ‘Vicky Donor’.
Directors Abhishek Kapoor and Kabir Khan congratulated him on the micro-blogging site Twitter.
Kabir Khan: Have a great shoot Rohan.
Abhishek Kapoor: Congrats Sippy. Good luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!