Rohan Sippy starts shooting for `Sonali Cable`
Mumbai: After the success of ‘Nautanki Saala’, director Rohan Sippy has started shooting for his next film ‘Sonali Cable’. He says the best way to celebrate a film`s success is to start a new one.
"Immediately, we start a production `Sonali Cable` with an interesting script and it goes on floors tomorrow (Wednesday). The best way to celebrate a film is to start the next film," Sippy said here Tuesday at the success party of ‘Nautanki Saala’.
‘Sonali Cable’ will be directed by Charudutt Acharya, who had earlier written the dialogues of ‘Dum Maro Dum’ and the screenplay of ‘Nautanki Saala’.
The film features newcomer Raghav Juyal of ‘Dance India Dance’ fame and Rhea Chakraborty.
Asked why he has cast newcomers, Sippy said: "They are not absolute newcomers. There is Rhea Chakraborty, who was seen in `Mere Dad Ki Maruti` and there is Anupam Kher."
What is ‘Sonali Cable’ all about?
"It`s the story of an underdog set in Mumbai, a girl who takes on the system and it is a great script. A very talented scriptwriter and director is making his debut and I think you all will be excited when we start the promotions," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!