Sachiin Joshi keen on film with Sunny Leone
Mumbai: Actor-producer Sachiin Joshi, who was last seen in ‘Mumbai Mirror’, says he wants to work with Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone, who has now earned popularity in Bollywood.
Sachiin has also signed Sunny as a brand ambassador for his company`s energy drink XXX.
"I would love to do a film with her if she has her dates available," Sachiin said here Monday at the launch of XXX energy drink campaign.
"I would definitely explore this opportunity to work with her. I would be obliged if I get a chance to work with her in future," he added.
Sachiin made his acting debut with ‘Azaan’ in 2011, but it didn`t elicit the expected response. Sunny made her Bollywood debut with ‘Jism 2’ in 2012.
Sachiin further said that Sunny has many films in her kitty that are keeping her busy.
"She (Sunny Leone) is doing many films but she has come here in this country (India) with a different thinking. She has a specific thought process and that`s why she is not discussing much, but she is doing a lot of films," Sachin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays