Saif Ali Khan in Mohit Suri`s next?
Mumbai: Filmmaker Mohit Suri, who has worked with many newcomers, is now keen to team up with successful actor Saif Ali Khan in his next film.
Nothing is finalised yet, and he said it is "too early to talk about" the project.
"I am still scripting the film. Yes, I want Saif to be part of the project and talks are on, but I can`t reveal much about the film right now," said Suri, who launched child artist Kunal Khemu as a full-fledged actor in ‘Kalyug’, which also marked debut of his sister Smiley.
When asked why he wants Saif, he said: "Saif is a wonderful actor. Besides, I have never worked with any other Khans before. I always rope in actors who suite the role and Saif is best for the role."
However, the director refused to reveal much about the script, genre or story. "As I said, the project is in its initial stage...let things fall in place, then we can talk about it."
The 31 year-old has also directed ‘Woh Lamhe’ and ‘Murder 2’. His next is ‘Aashiqui 2’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming