Sajid, Riteish turn mimics to entertain `Humshakals` crew
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sajid Khan and actor Riteish Deshmukh turned mimicry artists on the sets of their upcoming movie `Humshakals` to entertain the entire crew when they felt home-sick while shooting abroad.
Both Sajid and Ritesh are good at tickling the funny bones of the audience, and this skill came in handy on the sets when they imitated yesteryear stars Rajesh Khanna and Shatrughan Sinha to keep the unit in high spirits.
"We had long shooting hours in London and Mauritius. Sajid and Riteish used to mimic Rajesh Khanna and Shatrughan Sinha so that people would laugh and feel less home sick. The crew members were overwhelmed by such efforts," a source from the production team said.
Produced by Fox Star Studios and Pooja Entertainment & Films Ltd, `Humshakals`, directed by Sajid and stars Saif Ali Khan, Riteish, and Ram Kapoor along with Bipasha Basu, Tamannah and Esha Gupta in lead roles.
The comedy is all set to release on June 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Fawad Khan to become daddy dear a second time
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Planning a monsoon wedding? Here’s a perfect guide for you
- Size 'DOES' matter in bedroom, says new research
- Shocking! Women to swap men for sex robots by 2025